here to help
We understand that there's a lot on your plate right now. We're here to help.
We hope we can work together on a virtual solution to care for your kids—whether that be class/homework support, enrichment, mentorship, or creative projects—so that you can dedicate the necessary time and energy to your own career. Please fill out the survey below if you are interested in our support.
getting involved with project matriarchs
1. Fill out our intake form to express interest: a short form to get to know your needs and how we can best support you.
2. Connect with your match: with the help of an algorithm that pairs college students with families according to availability and preferences, we will identify an appropriate match for your needs. We'll then facilitate an initial meeting with your match to assess fit, set expectations, and get to know each other a bit.
3. Begin sessions: Assuming the pairing is appropriate, you will then begin scheduling sessions with your college student.
4. Check Ins: We'll check in regularly to see how things are going and help facilitate any necessary improvements.
5. Payment: We are committed to meeting every family we work with exactly where they are financially right now. We ask that those comfortable contributing do so in the form of a regular donation reflective of an hourly rate that feels sustainable. This contribution will go directly towards compensating our pool of tutors at a rate of $15 per hour.